mercredi 13 décembre 2006

Mad Peace

I can hear the coming out
Of a mad peace
Love will take the place of your help
No, thanks’ we are fine!
You can bring back your golden pen
Your papers and also your gun
No more poverty no more tears
Let’s hold madly this peace
My neighbor will be my brother
We will all be united
To show how wrong you are
It’s no need to resist
This is the mad peace

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Je n'ai pas tout compris, comme d'hab!!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

l'espoir fait vivre

karim bekouchi a dit…

@anonyme 2 :
Je crois fermement dans la fatalité du bonheur. Ses douces larmes salvatrices régénéreront la vie et libérerons ceux qui n'ont que trop souffert

Anonyme a dit…

I like the idea and the unrestrained form you used to bring it through. There are a couple of spelling mistakes, but nothing big. I think this is a great attempt. It just needs a little tweaking.